Salyer Adult Group Home in Hillsboro, Ohio, was established by Judy Salyer in July 1996. After working in the medical field for more than 30 years, Judy decided to open a facility that would create a "home away from home" atmosphere for 12 residents - a special place of comfort and exceptional care, socialization and dignity, healing and independence.
You and Your Loved One Can Expect:
- Lots of TLC
- Nurses on call
- Nursing assistants available round-the-clock
- Physician on call
- Medication assistance
- Tastefully furnished private and semi-private rooms
- Three nutritious home-cooked meals a day and snacks
- Assisted living services
- Services for residents who require more intensive care
- Activities and many other amenities
- Long-term nursing insurance is accepted
Our Philosophy is Caring...
Every individual who chooses to make Salyer Adult Group Home, LLC his or her home is very special, not only to family and friends, but to us. We are dedicated to the promotion of health, rehabilitation, growth and independence of our residents by offering only the highest quality care.
Recognition of each resident as an individual and their right to be treated at all times with dignity, courtesy and respect is upheld through staff orientation and continuing education. It is our intent to meet the residents’ needs and to promote their rights to the best of our ability.
Salyer Adult Group Home is...
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
- Fully Certified
- Hospice Certified
- Member of Ohio Adult Care Facilities Association
Plan Your Tour
To schedule a visit of Salyer Adult Group Home in Hillsboro, Ohio, or if you have questions, call us at 937-393-2099. We will be more than happy to assist you.